Walmart Grocery Pickup - Review
Friends, I need to tell you about some life change that has happened over here. 3 words: WalMart.Grocery. Pickup. This is coming from someone who strongly disliked walking into WalMart, it completely overwhelmed me. But I always felt like I was missing out on the best deals. I spotted this option when I was looking for the best deals on something back in the spring and BOOM there it was. Now, I have tried InstaCart + Kroger Clicklist and I think they are good, but there's just something about being able to pick up your groceries along with some of the other great things WalMart has.
I can only speak for my local WalMart of course, but the customer service I have gotten has been terrific. Smiles. Details about my order. And each order has been correct (I can't say the same about InstaCart and Clicklist).
And it's not just me. My girl friends are LOVING it, too. We can put our order in, swing by WalMart after running errands, the gym, library, work, church, or a play date, and we come home with groceries! Sounds like winning to me!
Great Reasons I love WalMart Grocery Pickup:
- They have an app that is easy to use. When your groceries are ready, you can check-in from the app to let them know you are on the way.
- Nobody has to get out. As you arrive a store attendant walks out with your groceries + loads them in your car. That's right, the kids stay in their carseat. Everyone could even be in their pjs for that matter. You don't have to worry about using the Clorox wipe on the buggy (am I the only one who does that?!?)
- The service fee is FREE.
- Same great prices as in the store. Yes. No marked up prices like other services. Hallelujah.
- If you forget an item, you can make changes to the order within a time frame. I am notorious for walking out of the grocery and forgetting something that should have been on my list, this helps solve that problem.
- If the item you ordered isn't in stock they will substitute it. They will give you a better option - a larger product or a better quality one for the same price.
- Budgeting. This is an awesome way to truly know what you are spending on groceries. It makes it much easier to know to the penny how much money I will spend at the store.
- Save $10! You can use this code by clicking HERE for your first order. And then after that, you will have your own discount code to share with friends and family to save them $10 and earn $10 off of your next order!
If you have any questions just shoot me a message or leave a comment! I want to hear how you like it!